[LIBRARYDIR] Part 2 - Re: Work Plan/Work Group Review

Harbaugh, Melinda mharbaugh at lcc.ctc.edu
Thu Mar 14 11:11:19 PDT 2019

Hi All,

Just to clarify, the work plan work we are tasked with for the spring meeting is for each of the three work groups to review/update each of the three work plan goals in their entirety. If you are also doing actual work to support a section of the work plan, then you are amazing and get a gold star. And, you’ll want to make sure that your current and future work and deliverables are appropriately reflected in the work plan.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I am planning to block out time on the spring agenda for the three work groups to meet.

Thank you!

Melinda Harbaugh
Dean of Instruction & Learning Resources
Performing & Visual Arts, Communication Studies, Library, eLearning, & Tutoring
Lower Columbia College
1600 Maple St, Longview, WA 98632
(360) 442-2662

I am listening to Inferno<https://lowercolumbia-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo-explore/fulldisplay?docid=LCCOL_ALMA5199034160002815&context=L&vid=LCCOL&lang=en_US&search_scope=EVERYTHING&adaptor=Local%20Search%20Engine&tab=default_tab&query=any,contains,Inferno&mode=Basic> by Dan Brown
I am reading Creating a Service Culture in Higher Education Administration<https://lowercolumbia-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo-explore/fulldisplay?docid=LCCOL_ALMA21103068920002815&context=L&vid=LCCOL&search_scope=EVERYTHING&tab=default_tab&lang=en_US\\lcc.ctc.edu\reroute\Staff\mharbaugh\Academic%20Master%20Plan> by Martinez, Smith, & Humphreys