[LIBRARYDIR] OER at your college - please take our survey!

Watkins, Candice cwatkins at tacomacc.edu
Mon Jul 22 09:44:24 PDT 2019

If you filled out the OER survey or even if you didn't but are curious, I've set it up so that you can view the results within Google Forms - this is the best, most meaningful way to view results.
<https://forms.gle/dKyA5wLpnvaFGeCR9>https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tjhWyZPlrikw6R4FAGKu41zJc72S-LwrG3_vCGTu2Og/viewanalytics

But if you can't access that avenue, I've also included the cumbersome excel-like file that the results download into.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IgEdTX2NgBNyCiuZ4GvHN4yoMHMDNHnt5Os9VVahzRk/edit?usp=sharing

We had a total of 18 responses, so slightly more than half of our CTC numbers. I'll make sure that the survey and its results are shared with the LLC drive. Also, the OE Work Group will be discussing the results and how (if) they can inform our direction.

Thanks to everyone who participated!

Candice