[LIBRARYDIR] ProQuest Video Platform

Jacquelyn Ray jacquelyn.ray at wwcc.edu
Wed Jul 10 15:09:27 PDT 2019

WWCC is interested as well.

Thanks!

Jacquelyn Ray, MLIS, MA|Library Director<http://www.wwcc.edu/library>
Walla Walla Community College<http://www.wwcc.edu/>
500 Tausick Way|Walla Walla, WA 99362
p: (509)527-4294|e: jacquelyn.ray at wwcc.edu<mailto:jacquelyn.ray at wwcc.edu>

From: LIBRARYDIR <librarydir-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> On Behalf Of Fuhrman, Tim via LIBRARYDIR
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2019 2:25 PM
To: WACTC Library Directors <librarydir at lists.ctc.edu>
Cc: Fuhrman, Tim <timf at bigbend.edu>
Subject: Re: [LIBRARYDIR] ProQuest Video Platform

CAUTION: This email did NOT originate from WWCC. Do not click links or open attachments unless you validate the sender and know the content is safe. If you are unsure, contact the Help Desk at x4357 or email helpdesk at wwcc.edu<mailto:helpdesk at wwcc.edu>
I'm game!

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D288FB.64E12050]
Tim Fuhrman
Director of Library Resources
& eLearning
Big Bend Community College
timf at bigbend.edu<mailto:timf at bigbend.edu>
www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>
Bonaudi Library (ATEC/1800 Building)*7662 Chanute Street NE*Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299