[LIBRARYDIR] database compilation

Bates, Aryana Aryana.Bates at seattlecolleges.edu
Mon Jul 8 15:06:09 PDT 2019

I found this doc in an email thread from 9/27/2018: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZhQ_Mv3tgdfSyCr5Dw7LJlzntgTN4pPOxyE23sxj36k/edit#gid=1705344836
[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/7DPhv4YKrHECEwocpAEHvIvln6hqqzzGale4JuKJpWAZFrSgegLPYKJLbi6HeFtrStG5jg=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZhQ_Mv3tgdfSyCr5Dw7LJlzntgTN4pPOxyE23sxj36k/edit#gid=1705344836>
CTC Electronic Collections Overview<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZhQ_Mv3tgdfSyCr5Dw7LJlzntgTN4pPOxyE23sxj36k/edit#gid=1705344836>
Orbis Cascade Electronic Resource:,How Many are ordering this resource:,Bellevue College,Bellingham Tech,Big Bend,Centralia,Clover Park,Columbia Basin,Everett,Gray's Harbor,Green River,Highline,Lower Columbia,Olympic,Peninsula,Pierce,Renton Tech,Seattle Colleges,Shoreline,Skagit VC Credo Referen...
docs.google.com

Mindy, FYI, North is on the list you shared below and YES, we get ARTStor.

Aryana Bates, MLS, PhD

Dean, LETS (Library<http://libguides.northseattle.edu/welcome/instruction>, eLearning<https://erc.northseattle.edu/elearning-support-faculty>, TLC<http://webshares.northseattle.edu/tlc/abouttlc_staff.shtm>, SMC<https://libguides.northseattle.edu/StudentMediaCenter1>)

North Seattle College

aryana.bates at seattlecolleges.edu