[LIBRARYDIR] laptop lending--funding and fees attached?

Harbaugh, Melinda mharbaugh at lcc.ctc.edu
Wed Jan 23 09:30:22 PST 2019

Hi - We have 66 Chromebooks with a variety of lending options, including classroom sets for instructors. We have used student tech fee/student government funds and eLearning funds to purchase them.
Here’s a link to our student borrowing agreement: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0jH3YU9nh5JcHJ4Zkh1Q3pSaEE/view?usp=sharing

Melinda Harbaugh
Dean of Instruction & Learning Resources
Performing & Visual Arts, Library, eLearning, & Tutoring
Lower Columbia College
1600 Maple St, Longview, WA 98632
(360) 442-2662