[LIBRARYDIR] laptop lending

Mindy Coslor Mindy.Coslor at skagit.edu
Wed Jan 23 09:16:27 PST 2019

Skagit has 110 laptops that circulate for one week.  They are Dell Latitude 3350.  The students paid for them out of their Student Tech Fee fund.

We also have 20 larger Dell laptops that are library use only.  We currently use them for instruction, but we recently received funding for a charging cart and laptop batteries to rehab our 24 older library use only laptops.  We will use them for instruction instead so we don’t impact those who need a laptop in-house.

Mindy Coslor, PhD
Director of Library Services
Skagit Valley College
2405 E College Way