[LIBRARYDIR] Newsbank Stats

Jeanne Leader jleader at everettcc.edu
Mon Jan 14 14:45:33 PST 2019

EvCC has had Newsbank for several years due to a good discount.  Here are
our stats:

# of searches/year:
2018:  663
2017:  940
2016:  966
2015:  786

Jeanne

Jeanne Leader
EvCC Dean of Arts & Learning Resources
425.388.9502       2000 Tower   Everett WA 98201
*When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to
change ourselves - *Viktor E. Frankl - from *Man's Search for Meaning*