[LIBRARYDIR] Newsbank Stats

Aden, Cindy cindy.aden at sos.wa.gov
Thu Jan 10 13:07:35 PST 2019

Thanks, Greg, for launching this discussion! The State Library is dying to know how you and your patrons like Newsbank and if it offers something new and important to your online resources. And, on Sunday Jan 27 from 1-3 pm at the downtown Seattle Sheraton Hotel in the Jefferson Room Newsbank is offering a coffee break to ALA conference attendees—or anyone in the area who wants to drop by. It’s an open house to learn more, enjoy some Seattle chocolates and to chat with Will and me. Would love to see you all there.

Cindy

Sent from my iPhone