[LIBRARYDIR] laptop lending--funding and fees attached?

Jacquelyn Ray jacquelyn.ray at wwcc.edu
Wed Jan 23 09:02:06 PST 2019

Wow, so WWCC is lagging behind on laptop support.

Out of curiosity, if you have this sort of Technology can you share your funding source?  (Library or other department budget, donation, grant funding, or student government, etc.)

And, if you have any sort of fee or fines attached?

Thanks so much!

Jackie

Jacquelyn Ray, MLIS, MA|Library Director<http://www.wwcc.edu/library>
Walla Walla Community College<http://www.wwcc.edu/>