[LIBRARYDIR] very drafty minutes

Julie Nurse julie.nurse at centralia.edu
Wed Jan 2 10:40:53 PST 2019

Thanks for the minutes, Cheyenne!
Julie

Julie Nurse
Library Director
Centralia College
600 Centralia College Blvd.
Centralia, WA  98531
(360)623-8567
julie.nurse at centralia.edu<mailto:julie.nurse at centralia.edu>
[cc new tree]

From: LIBRARYDIR [mailto:librarydir-bounces at lists.ctc.edu] On Behalf Of Roduin, Cheyenne via LIBRARYDIR
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2018 11:43 AM
To: WACTC Library Directors <librarydir at lists.ctc.edu>
Cc: Roduin, Cheyenne <croduin at rtc.edu>
Subject: [LIBRARYDIR] very drafty minutes

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Centralia College. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Happy holidays all.
I have attached the minutes from our fall meeting, but they are not my finest. As you recall, I did not attend in person and was listening online and there were times where I just simply couldn't pick up what was being said. I would make a notation in my minutes and highlight in yellow to remind me to listen to that spot again - which I always listen to the whole thing again and double check my notes anyway.
However, this time there was an issue with the zoom recording and Aryana was only able to preserve the first day of our 2-day meeting. You will see several spots in the second day where I just don't have the information captured fully. I apologize in advance, but I don't think there is anything I can do. If you happen to see something that you remember was mentioned in one of those spots (or you were the person speaking), feel free to email me what I missed.
But I think what I have attached is about as good as we are going to get with this round.

Cheyenne M. Roduin
Library Director

[cid:image001.png at 01D13320.87630A80]

[cid:image013.png at 01D13320.87630A80]

3000 NE 4th St. Renton, WA 98056
Phone: 425-235-2352, ext. 5571
Email: croduin at RTC.edu<mailto:croduin at RTC.edu>
www.RTC.edu<http://www.rtc.edu/>

[cid:image009.png at 01D13320.87630A80]<https://www.facebook.com/rentontechnicalcollege> [cid:image012.png at 01D13320.87630A80] <https://instagram.com/rentontechnicalcollege/>  [cid:image003.jpg at 01D44452.CB89CDC0] <https://www.linkedin.com/school/288416/>  [cid:image011.png at 01D13320.87630A80] <https://twitter.com/rentontech>