[LIBRARYDIR] Movie Clubs?

Jacquelyn Ray jacquelyn.ray at wwcc.edu
Tue Feb 26 15:32:18 PST 2019

We're hoping to do this as well at WWCC!  At prior institutions our work around this was to have a deliverable for the session to make it a learning experience.  That seemed "okay" but there might  be different interpretations.

Jackie

Jacquelyn Ray, MLIS, MA|Library Director<http://www.wwcc.edu/library>
Walla Walla Community College<http://www.wwcc.edu/>
500 Tausick Way|Walla Walla, WA 99362