[LIBRARYDIR] FW: Position opening with Grays Harbor College - Associate Dean for Library, E-Learning and Learning Support Services

Stan Horton stan.horton at ghc.edu
Wed Feb 27 15:45:41 PST 2019

To: LLC and ELC: this job announcement was just released, so I wanted you to be amongst the first to know.  I've said this before, but I can't repeat it enough: the Associate Dean job here is a great opportunity to accomplish exciting challenges.  We are moving to a new level of addressing information literacy throughout the curriculum, improving the quality of online instruction, integrating Learning Support Services as a recognized part of increasing student retention and academic rigor-and much more.

Please encourage any interested parties to give us a look!

Stan Horton
Associate Dean, Library, e-Learning, and Learning Support Services
Grays Harbor College
360-538-4050

Grays Harbor College is now accepting applications for the following position:

Associate Dean for Library, E-Learning and Learning Support Services - Full-time, Exempt

Please see the attached position description and post/distribute as needed.  Candidates can apply at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/ghc.

Thank you!

Lisa Krause
Grays Harbor College