[LIBRARYDIR] Revised Work Plan DRAFT

Harbaugh, Melinda mharbaugh at lcc.ctc.edu
Thu Feb 14 17:33:34 PST 2019

Hello Again LLC,

I've drafted a few proposed revisions to LLC's Work Plan based on feedback from Instruction Commission. The LLC Executive Board<https://sites.google.com/lowercolumbia.edu/walibraryleadershipcouncil/about/executive-board?authuser=0> has reviewed the draft. It still needs some work.

Please carve out some time to:

1)      Review the updated LLC work plan draft<https://docs.google.com/document/d/158B3MirMcxfBoR9FgwQKuL9IxlQH33-umeFFQNhETLE/edit?usp=sharing>.

NOTE: Changes are highlighted in yellow, and IC's goals and suggestions are summarized at the top of the document for your reference, along with links to IC's and LLC's work plans.

2)      Please try to provide your initial feedback and proposed revisions by Tuesday, February 19th, so we can have an updated document for our meeting.

Thank you!
Melinda Harbaugh
Dean of Instruction & Learning Resources
Performing & Visual Arts, Communication Studies, Library, eLearning, & Tutoring
Lower Columbia College
1600 Maple St, Longview, WA 98632
(360) 442-2662

I am listening to How the Light Gets In<https://lowercolumbia-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo-explore/fulldisplay?docid=LCCOL_ALMA5199032750002815&context=L&vid=LCCOL&search_scope=EVERYTHING&tab=default_tab&lang=en_US\\lcc.ctc.edu\reroute\Staff\mharbaugh\Academic%20Master%20Plan> by Louise Penney
I am reading Creating a Service Culture in Higher Education Administration<https://lowercolumbia-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo-explore/fulldisplay?docid=LCCOL_ALMA21103068920002815&context=L&vid=LCCOL&search_scope=EVERYTHING&tab=default_tab&lang=en_US\\lcc.ctc.edu\reroute\Staff\mharbaugh\Academic%20Master%20Plan> by Martinez, Smith, & Humphreys