[LIBRARYDIR] REVIEW: Winter LLC Agenda

Harbaugh, Melinda mharbaugh at lcc.ctc.edu
Thu Feb 14 08:43:38 PST 2019

Hi All,

Our winter LLC meeting is about one week away...

Please review the draft AGENDA<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zkLr29YpsHM7pzinGhcpKXG9YyKQP3OEkgbeP2ahCpA/edit?usp=sharing> by the end of day Friday, 2/15.

1)      Is your name listed as a presenter on the agenda? If a member of the LLC executive team hasn't already confirmed with you, please let us know if you are willing and able to present at that time.

2)      Is something important missing from the agenda?

3)      Is something on the agenda that may not need to be covered at this time?

Be on the lookout for another email from me today about our Work Plan.

Thank you for your feedback!

Warmly,

Melinda Harbaugh
Dean of Instruction & Learning Resources
Performing & Visual Arts, Communication Studies, Library, eLearning, & Tutoring
Lower Columbia College
1600 Maple St, Longview, WA 98632
(360) 442-2662

I am listening to How the Light Gets In<https://lowercolumbia-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo-explore/fulldisplay?docid=LCCOL_ALMA5199032750002815&context=L&vid=LCCOL&search_scope=EVERYTHING&tab=default_tab&lang=en_US\\lcc.ctc.edu\reroute\Staff\mharbaugh\Academic%20Master%20Plan> by Louise Penney
I am reading Creating a Service Culture in Higher Education Administration<https://lowercolumbia-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo-explore/fulldisplay?docid=LCCOL_ALMA21103068920002815&context=L&vid=LCCOL&search_scope=EVERYTHING&tab=default_tab&lang=en_US\\lcc.ctc.edu\reroute\Staff\mharbaugh\Academic%20Master%20Plan> by Martinez, Smith, & Humphreys