[LIBRARYDIR] FW: Open Position

Mindy Coslor Mindy.Coslor at skagit.edu
Mon Dec 30 16:28:21 PST 2019

Thank you for sharing the earlier announcement of a job opening at the Mount Vernon Campus of Skagit Valley College.  In addition to the link to the SVC posting, this announcement is being posted on the SBCTC site, HigherEd Jobs.com, Governmentjobs.com, Indeed.com, the DHEPD listserv (thanks for the suggestion, Aryana!), CLAMS listserv, and PNLA Jobslist.  Attached is the advertisement, which you are welcome to share.

Happy New Year!
Mindy

Mindy Coslor, PhD
Director of Library Services