[LIBRARYDIR] Hello.....

Heath Hayden heath.hayden at bellevuecollege.edu
Thu Aug 22 12:35:40 PDT 2019

Congratulations, Lynn! Welcome to LLC!

I am new-ish here also!

Heath

From: LIBRARYDIR <librarydir-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> On Behalf Of Lynnae Deeken via LIBRARYDIR
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2019 12:01 PM
To: librarydir at lists.ctc.edu
Cc: Lynnae Deeken <ldeeken at everettcc.edu>
Subject: [LIBRARYDIR] Hello.....

Hi Library Directors List!

I want to introduce myself as the new Dean of Arts and Learning Resources at Everett Community College.  I started this week and I'm so excited to be here.

My career started at Pierce College in 1998 with Deb and Christie (Christie and I started the same year at Pierce) as a Reference and Instruction Librarian.  For the past 11 years I've been at Seattle University, first as their Instruction and Assessment librarian and most recently as the Director of Public Services and Coordinator of the Learning Commons Partnership.

When I was at Pierce I facilitated a LSTA grant for information literacy that had me regularly attending LMDC meetings to provide grant updates.  I enjoyed seeing those colleagues work together then and I'm looking forward to working with you all in the Library Leadership Council.

See you in October....

Lynn
--
Lynn Deeken | Dean of Arts and Learning Resources
Everett Community College