[LIBRARYDIR] Interest survey in EBSCO Faculty Select

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Wed Aug 14 11:48:42 PDT 2019

Thanks Mindy. Filling out now.

One of the issues Sue had with this product (as it stands currently) is the focus on textbooks. We both agreed (and George too) that future development of Faculty Select and the incorporation of non-textbook materials would make the product much more robust for our local OER purposes. There wasn't a definite answer on when additional material types would be included.

I'd still be interested in a trial though.

Greg

Greg Bem, MLIS
Professor and Library Coordinator
Library Learning Commons
Lake Washington Institute of Technology
Pronouns: he/him/his

Contact Info
greg.bem at lwtech.edu<mailto:greg.bem at lwtech.edu%0d>
425-739-8100 xt.8898
http://www.lwtech.edu/campus-life/library

2019-2020 Vice President of Local 3533, LWTech's Faculty Union!