[LIBRARYDIR] Meeting location and dinner info for summer meeting

Harbaugh, Melinda mharbaugh at lcc.ctc.edu
Mon Aug 5 13:47:59 PDT 2019

Sorry! Didn't mean to send that to everyone!  -_-

Melinda Harbaugh
Dean of Instruction & Learning Resources
Performing & Visual Arts, Communication Studies, Library, eLearning, & Tutoring
Lower Columbia College
1600 Maple St, Longview, WA 98632
(360) 442-2662

I am listening to The Handsome Man's Deluxe Cafe<https://sbctc-lowercolumbia.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/fulldisplay?docid=alma991000614062602815&context=L&vid=01STATEWA_LCCOL:LCCOL&search_scope=MyInst_and_CI&tab=Everything&lang=en> by Alexander McCall Smith
I am reading Culture Wins: The Roadmap to an Irresistible Workplace<https://www.amazon.com/Culture-Wins-Roadmap-Irresistible-Workplace/dp/1682615235/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=culture+wins&qid=1554841934&s=books&sr=1-2> by William Vanderbloemen