[LIBRARYDIR] quick question for fall LLC meeting

Kanne, Lynn Lynn.Kanne at seattlecolleges.edu
Tue Aug 20 08:59:34 PDT 2019

Hi all,

For initial planning purposes only, please complete this 2-minute poll about the fall LLC meeting scheduled for Oct. 10-11 at Seattle Central College's Health Education Center. Note that we are looking at shifting meeting times to make travel easier for those needing hotel accommodations. I'll ask the board to decide on timing based on your responses.

Please complete by Aug 28. We'll follow up with more questions to confirm attendance and meals.

https://forms.gle/yXD3Fyz31381Suw79

--Lynn
Lynn Kanne
Dean, LEED: Libraries<http://seattlecentral.edu/library> | eLearning<http://www.seattlecentral.edu/distance/index.php> | Employee Development<http://www.seattlecentral.edu/employee/prof-dev.php>