[LIBRARYDIR] LLC Website Question #2: Call for Presentations

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Tue Aug 13 13:26:59 PDT 2019

Greetings all,

This is the second question in under 5 minutes. I'm giving it its own thread for the sake of organization a la Outlook.

Gerie and I are working on the Projects and Presentations section(s) of the website, and we're interested in adding presentations that have been given at past LLC meetings. We don't have a limit as to how far back we'll go (which may or may not be a good thing!). Before we dig into the archives of the meeting minutes, I wanted to directly ask you all if you can provide presentations to us you've given at the LLC meetings. For the outline or PowerPoint you've used, please include the file as an attachment or a link that we can access.

Thank you, and cheers to helping expand the LLC website!

Greg

Greg Bem, MLIS
Professor and Library Coordinator
Library Learning Commons
Lake Washington Institute of Technology
Pronouns: he/him/his

Contact Info
greg.bem at lwtech.edu<mailto:greg.bem at lwtech.edu%0d>
425-739-8100 xt.8898
http://www.lwtech.edu/campus-life/library

2019-2020 Vice President of Local 3533, LWTech's Faculty Union!