[LIBRARYDIR] Laura Bush 21st Century Library Program grant

Potter-Henderson, Leslie lhenders at shoreline.edu
Tue Apr 23 12:13:40 PDT 2019

Hello,

Looking forward to seeing you all on Thursday.

We are interested in knowing if you are aware of any community college library that has received the  Laura Bush 21st Century Library Program grant.  We've done a little research but aren't finding any information about community college recipients.

Thanks for any intel you can send our way.

Leslie

Leslie Potter-Henderson, MLS
Acting Associate Dean, Library

Shoreline Community College