[LIBRARYDIR] Community Borrowers Survey

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Tue Apr 30 17:18:23 PDT 2019

Hello all,

Back in October 2018, there was a conversation on this list about community borrowers, but it only had a few responses and they were mostly numbers-oriented.

As an experiment for our new "Google Forms" surveying format, I've created this short survey about community borrowers here:
https://forms.gle/63ZpzYr16PVyj9wK7

Please fill out when convenient. We're currently revamping our own community borrower policies and restrictions at LWTech, so the information would at the least be timely for us :)

Thanks,

Greg

Greg Bem, MLIS
Professor and Library Coordinator