[LIBRARYDIR] CTC Academic Library IPEDS Data - 2011/12, 2013/14, 2015/16

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri Sep 7 11:44:30 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I'm sharing some data I gathered from the IPEDS web site<https://nces.ed.gov/ipeds/use-the-data>, representing the IPEDS academic libraries data submitted by  WA CTC institutions (by institution) over the past few years.

2015/2016 is the most recent year for which data is available for download.

And for some reason, the 'academic libraries' data for 2012/2013 is not currently available for download.

As you know with IPEDS, the data points collected from year to year can vary. For example, the 2011/2012 data does not include physical circulation numbers.

In any case, you may find this data of general interest.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wky0tD0k8WzJi1Ntl4EBtMHHpJ_h8mC35eRX_yDkV9U/edit?usp=sharing

http://www.wactclc.org