[LIBRARYDIR] Guided Pathways Datalab Workshop at YVCC?

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Wed Oct 31 13:24:29 PDT 2018

Regarding your original question about Guided Pathways, LWTech’s librarians and library team hasn’t been directly involved in Guided Pathways. It has been a focus by LWTech as a whole, however.

More specifically, though, Guided Pathways has been worked on by faculty and instructional administration and student services, focused on clear academic plans/course sequences and mandatory advising.

Personally I find a lot of overlap between the work being done in Guided Pathways and the work being done in Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion, and the conversations run parallel/in conjunction with one another.

Greg Bem, MLIS
Faculty Library Coordinator
Pronouns: he/him/his

Contact Info