[LIBRARYDIR] Collection development

Harbaugh, Melinda mharbaugh at lcc.ctc.edu
Wed Oct 17 14:45:41 PDT 2018

Hi Julie,

We have a collection development committee consisting of library faculty and staff, and faculty representatives from all departments. We meet 2-3 times per quarter, and we manage the collection under the guidance of our collection development policy<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uVTONFup8rjhdoesZ55z5UPcjJme0SqY1axpDY9AW6o/edit?usp=sharing>. We just had our meetings (this morning!) with our accreditation evaluators, and they were highly complimentary of our policy!

Melinda Harbaugh
Dean of Instruction & Learning Resources
Performing & Visual Arts, Library, eLearning, & Tutoring
Lower Columbia College
1600 Maple St, Longview, WA 98632
(360) 442-2662