[LIBRARYDIR] Proposed LLC Bylaws changes for fall meeting

Tammy Siebenberg tsiebenberg at yvcc.edu
Thu Oct 4 08:51:17 PDT 2018

Thank you all for your comments.  I wasn’t sure when the officer transition took place.  Melinda suggested July 1 but I’ll change it back to the end of the spring meeting to follow past practices.

I can change the webhost and webmaster positions to appointed positions to serve an indefinite term and to be filled as needed.  Should they be appointed by the Chair, the Executive Board, or approved by the members?

I agree with Lynn’s suggestion to change the reference to the Team Drive and will do that.

Is there an original charge from IC regarding the formation of LMDC/LLC and does it mention media services?  I’m okay with removing reference to media on the assumption that it is part of library services.  Not all of us have responsibility for eLearning and there is a separate eLearning Council, so I don’t think it would be appropriate to add that.

Other comments before I send out a revised draft?

Tammy R. Siebenberg, MLIS
Director – Library & Media Services  ​
Yakima Valley College
509.574.4984