[LIBRARYDIR] FW: Proposed LLC Bylaws changes for fall meeting

Vivienne Mcclendon vivienne.mcclendon at bellevuecollege.edu
Wed Oct 3 17:03:14 PDT 2018

Yes, the first meeting the new chair presides over is the summer one which is a nice soft start.
As far as appointing the webmasters/hosts, we never appointed a new one in my time as Jennifer Dysart was always serving.
We can create a method. It could be by appointment of the members attending in summer, a part of the first acts of the new chair?
Vivienne