[LIBRARYDIR] IPEDS Clarity Meeting Scheduling

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Fri Oct 26 13:46:20 PDT 2018

Hello all,

As per the action item from the meeting this week, I would like to setup a time to meet and talk through the IPEDS data fields and explore using Wade's Alma dashboard as a potential way to share interpretation of the IPEDS definitions. It would also be a great time to learn from those who are confident in their submissions of IPEDS each year.

If you are interested in being involved, please reply directly to this email by next Friday 11/2. I will plan on sending out a Doodle Poll then, once I have a sense of who wants to be involved.

Thank you for your consideration,

Greg

Greg Bem, MLIS
Faculty Library Coordinator