[LIBRARYDIR] Paid Information Literacy Resources

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at lwtech.edu
Fri Oct 19 08:41:59 PDT 2018

Hi all,

LWTech is successfully enrolled in the beta test of the Credo Information Literacy modules product for Health Sciences. We've been quoted at $4-5k for an annual licensed once the beta is complete.

I'm curious if anyone else is using any of the info lit modules products that currently exist (including the general product from Credo) and what you're paying.

Also, in related news, I attended a presentation at WLA yesterday by Heath and Elena from Bellevue about library instruction modules they're creating (in Canvas) to scale their instruction services. It was fantastic and they are clearly leading the way into the instructional future of the profession.

Greg

Greg Bem, MLIS
Faculty Library Coordinator
Library Learning Commons