[LIBRARYDIR] Finalizing Fall Meeting Agenda

Harbaugh, Melinda mharbaugh at lcc.ctc.edu
Wed Oct 17 16:42:56 PDT 2018

Hi All - I'm finalizing the agenda this week. It may continue to undergo minor edits right up until meeting time, so keep an eye on it! Thanks to all of you who have contributed suggestions and topics. I have been preparing for our accreditation site visit, happening this week(!), so I apologize if I've seemed a bit quiet leading up to our fall meeting.

I have 10 minutes allotted on the agenda to "Leganto." Could someone volunteer to present? OR, Should I remove it? Should we discuss Kanopy instead?
Any last minute topic ideas/presenters?

You'll notice some documents linked at the top for "pre-meeting homework." I'd like to encourage everyone to review some of our short reports and materials prior to meeting.

LLC Fall Agenda<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uTrH0vDS_VE_01zsMPvzxUTk19suwUxP5u2y9H7P4e4/edit?usp=sharing>

Thanks!

Melinda Harbaugh
Dean of Instruction & Learning Resources
Performing & Visual Arts, Library, eLearning, & Tutoring
Lower Columbia College
1600 Maple St, Longview, WA 98632