[LIBRARYDIR] [Urgent] Congressional data request on OER cost savings

Boyoung Chae bchae at sbctc.edu
Mon Oct 1 11:55:27 PDT 2018

Thank you so much for your incredible support in this work. Many of you have responded with valuable data which we've compiled and developed into a short report<https://tinyurl.com/wa-saving>. Please note that,

*        it does NOT illustrate all OER use in our system and therefore does NOT offer any large-scale cost-saving data.

*        Rather, it is a summary of the identified & known cases of OER use in our system with a tracked record of cost savings.

https://tinyurl.com/wa-saving

This will remain as a living document which we will update as we receive more data. Please check that the information is correct and feel free to send us your OER cost-saving data anytime.

Thanks again!
Boyoung