[LIBRARYDIR] WLA membership?

Mindy Coslor Mindy.Coslor at skagit.edu
Fri May 11 11:15:46 PDT 2018

Hi Stan,

The cost for Skagit is about $280 and, last summer, it included my entire staff.  I felt it was worth it.  The form this year looks like we would only get 2 complimentary memberships so I might need to clarify that.

My librarians can still join ACRL-WA for a nominal $15 (I think) and I would encourage them to do that.

The calculation for WLA is your annual budget times .0003 (.03%).

Mindy

Dr. Mindy Coslor, Ph.D.
Director of Library Services