[LIBRARYDIR] WLA membership?

Mindy Coslor Mindy.Coslor at skagit.edu
Fri May 11 08:42:32 PDT 2018

My renewal won't happen until late summer.  I can say that WLA seems to be thinly staffed, but I have always gotten a call back or an email response.  There is more than one email address for WLA:

info at wla.org<mailto:info at wla.org>
hannah at wla.org<mailto:hannah at wla.org>

I have good luck talking/emailing Hannah directly.

Mindy

Dr. Mindy Coslor, Ph.D.
Director of Library Services