[LIBRARYDIR] LLC Summer meeting - Emergency Management training/discussion

Jeanne Leader jleader at everettcc.edu
Wed May 9 15:55:46 PDT 2018

Perhaps we could also share any written procedures that we use as part of
planning and staff training?

Jeanne

Jeanne Leader
EvCC Dean of Arts & Learning Resources
425.388.9502       2000 Tower   Everett WA 98201

At EvCC, we're always reading something interesting. Check it out by
clicking here <http://www.everettcc.edu/evccreads>.
Books are "the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most
patient of teachers."
Charles William Eliot