[LIBRARYDIR] Program Review for Libraries

Vivienne Mcclendon vivienne.mcclendon at bellevuecollege.edu
Fri May 4 16:11:58 PDT 2018

Mindy,
We are planning to do a program review next year as well but haven’t gotten far into the planning stage.
Our office of instruction has offered to consult with us during our planning process.

I found a couple of nice examples online if samples will help:
https://www.pcc.edu/resources/academic/program-review/documents/LIBProgReviewJan2017.pdf
http://www.uas.alaska.edu/library/program-review/Egan-Library-Program-Review-Self-Study-4-17-15.pdf

I’d be interested in what your plans are as you progress.
Thanks,
Vivienne