[LIBRARYDIR] Important Summer LLC Meeting Info

Harbaugh, Melinda mharbaugh at lcc.ctc.edu
Thu May 24 23:06:37 PDT 2018

Hi All – Please take a moment to review the following information regarding our upcoming summer meeting:

1)      Review the <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XxKhk7p9wnZzCF6cY5LE8CL5OnR51-3SVStBEg6lnpU/edit?usp=sharing> D<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XxKhk7p9wnZzCF6cY5LE8CL5OnR51-3SVStBEg6lnpU/edit?usp=sharing>RAFT AGENDA. Check for any sections for which you may be a presenter, and send me any feedback or suggestions. Ignore the yellow highlighted sections - that’s the agenda to-do list!

2)      Have you been added to the new Team Drive? We will be exploring the drive at the summer meeting.

Request to be added here: Team Drive Invitation<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeAs5_gAWELcuUzokD54u71OWH34Bla7z5Yzoyiqjcs9G12-g/viewform?usp=sf_link>

Can’t remember if you already did this? Check here: Team Drive Responses<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ig225l7oMMr0nVAtkD9ve4iXyEQt16MxjQksAK7OA7w/edit?usp=sharing>

3)      Please bring a device and charger! You will need it to participate in the Team Drive and Website Overview.

4)      Don’t forget to make your hotel reservations (see the website<https://sites.google.com/lowercolumbia.edu/walibraryleadershipcouncil/meetings/summer-2018?authuser=0> for hotel info) and RSVP<https://docs.google.com/a/lowercolumbia.edu/forms/d/1hiymc4A68JNfZTW_1jJTMjR9Ft3rW9NJXEWyW8UjPsA/edit?usp=sharing> for the meeting if you haven’t done so already.

Thank you!

Melinda Harbaugh
Dean of Instruction & Learning Resources
Performing & Visual Arts, Library, eLearning, & Tutoring
Lower Columbia College
1600 Maple St, Longview, WA 98632