[LIBRARYDIR] “Practical Management or Practical Magic?" discussion

Coe, Erica ecoe at olympic.edu
Thu May 17 11:39:39 PDT 2018

Hello all,

This is a follow up to a message I sent a while ago about the “Practical Management or Practical Magic?” discussion that did not include the day and time.   I am just seeing this message and the webinar is now past.

This was the first in a Supervisor Conversation series and there is a Google form<https://goo.gl/forms/vkJMCAjO1TqIA6V52> where you can get reminders for future discussion groups.

Best,
Erica