[LIBRARYDIR] Columbia Basin College is seeking candidates: Director for Library Services

Badalamente, Stephen sbadalamente at columbiabasin.edu
Thu May 3 15:47:44 PDT 2018

Please discard my previous email - this posting has been corrected, and we'd be grateful if you'd forward to any potential candidates.

The following full-time exempt position is open to all candidates:  Director for Library Services
Columbia Basin College ("CBC" or the "College") seeks a Director for Library Services who will serve as the lead administrator for the College's Library. The Director is responsible for strategic leadership and administrative supervision of library services. This position has supervisory responsibilities. The Director for Library Services reports to the Associate Dean for Library and Instructional Support.

Salary:  $72,000.00 - $75,000.00 Annually
Position Available:  Immediately
Closing Date:  Open until filled  (First consideration closes on June 3, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time)

To see a detailed position descriptions and/or apply, please visit CBC Job Opportunities<http://www.columbiabasin.edu/index.aspx?page=205>.

CBC is an EEO/AA Employer.  Protected groups are encouraged to apply.

Stephen Badalamente
Library Coordinator, Columbia Basin College