[LIBRARYDIR] Questions for Deans/Directors of Tutoring

Kelly, Amy akelly1 at spscc.edu
Wed Mar 28 14:03:57 PDT 2018

We have one main campus, and one much smaller satellite. We have tutoring available at both but for limited hours at the smaller campus.

We have two directors, both exempt @ 30 hours. I'm not sure how many tutors we have - it varies a lot. None of our tutoring staff is full-time.

Amy Kelly
Dean of Academic Support Services
South Puget Sound Community College