[LIBRARYDIR] Study room booking system

Harbaugh, Melinda mharbaugh at lcc.ctc.edu
Fri Mar 23 15:08:58 PDT 2018

LCC uses 25Live for the campus, but we use WCONLINE<https://mywconline.com/> in the Library Learning Commons for reserving rooms and spaces and making appointments with tutors and librarians. It's affordable and easy to use. We pay $715 per year out of the tutoring budget. I don't know about touch panels... that sounds too fancy for us!

Melinda Harbaugh
Dean of Instruction & Learning Resources
Performing & Visual Arts, Library, eLearning, & Tutoring
Lower Columbia College
1600 Maple St, Longview, WA 98632
(360) 442-2662