[LIBRARYDIR] [EXTERNAL] Computer Lab Control Sware?

Waite, Amy AWaite at clark.edu
Fri Mar 16 11:35:03 PDT 2018

Hi Tim,

                We have a library instruction classroom with a station dedicated for the instructor and 28 computers. NetOp was used to either block student computer use and/or simultaneously present the same image on the student computer monitors as what was showing on the large room monitors.  Unfortunately, when the instruction classroom was changed to VDI, it couldn't be used anymore and a replacement hasn't been provided.

Regards,

Amy Waite
Access Services Manager
Clark College Libraries