[LIBRARYDIR] BAS Survey - as promised! (5-10 min. time commitment)

Vivienne Mcclendon vivienne.mcclendon at bellevuecollege.edu
Thu Mar 15 18:38:03 PDT 2018

Library Deans,
As promised:
Here’s a very brief 5 question survey to gather some basic information around our BAS programs on:
Funding, Program Planning, and Assessment.

Thanks for taking just a few minutes (5-10 if you are in a hurry) to give us your campus details:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/78BZ7ZZ

Mindy, Aryana and I are off to Washington DC and we’re not only presenting in a session but a panel discussion chaired by Deb Gilchrist.
We could use your info as soon as Sunday if you have a moment. If you can’t get to it before Sunday, please do give us the information when you can get to it as Melinda is looking for the funding information and we need to keep pushing this down the road.

Thanks again!
Vivienne

--
Dr. Vivienne McClendon, Ph.D., MLIS