[LIBRARYDIR] Mentoring Conference at EvCC on April 6th

Jeanne Leader jleader at everettcc.edu
Tue Mar 13 11:05:29 PDT 2018

*Hello from the Mentoring Team at Everett Community College!*

We'd like to invite you to register for this year's *Mentoring Conference
on April 6th*. Our theme is Relationship Building, and we have many new
activities and presentations that will focus on best practices as well as
individual and institutional experiences with mentoring.

Take advantage of the *early-bird registration* through *March 15*, and
note that the fee for current students is $25! This includes a light
breakfast, a great lunch, and refreshments at the after conference
*Mentorium*. This is a rare opportunity to build networks and share ideas
with colleagues involved in mentoring across our region. Check out the
*Mentoring
Conference website*
<https://www.everettcc.edu/administration/admin-services/professional-development/disruptive-innovation-mentoring/conference>
register and see the list of presenters as well as the day's activities.

Let us know if you have questions - and we hope to see you there!

*Early bird registration (Feb. 16-Mar. 15): $50*
Regular registration (Mar. 16-Apr. 4): $75
*Current Student registration: $25*
On-site (day of event) registration: $100

Pre-Conference workshop "*Designing a Successful Mentor Training*" on
Thursday, April 5, 2018 10:00am - 4:30pm: $125

​*One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what
others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination.*
- John C. Maxwell
​

--

Jeanne Leader
EvCC Dean of Arts & Learning Resources

At EvCC, we're always reading something interesting. Check it out by
clicking here <http://www.everettcc.edu/evccreads>.
Books are "the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most
patient of teachers."
Charles William Eliot