[LIBRARYDIR] Spring LLC Meeting Planning Changes

Vivienne Mcclendon vivienne.mcclendon at bellevuecollege.edu
Thu Mar 8 17:04:29 PST 2018

LLC Deans,

As we begin to plan our spring meeting agenda, it is clear additional time is needed for our ALMA Celebration planning.
The Party Planning Task Force has concurred that moving the celebration to our summer meeting in Olympia is a wise move.

Please note our updated time & logistics outline:
Spring LLC Meeting – Lower Columbia College
April 16-17, 2018 (Monday & Tuesday)
Monday meeting 10 am - 4; Library Tour 4-4:30 pm; 6 pm dinner
Tuesday 8:00 am coffee and sound checks; begin session 8:30; end by 4 pm

Agenda coming soon. Updates will be posted to:
http://libraryleadershipcouncil.wikispaces.com/Meetings+and+Minutes

Thank you for your patience,
Vivienne

--