[LIBRARYDIR] How does your school support its Library Directors?

Kelly, Amy akelly1 at spscc.edu
Thu Jul 26 16:50:44 PDT 2018

I'm in a slightly different situation: I spread my travel budget out across my division, depending on the reason for travel. And, as with the others, no one is looking at the subcategories of spending - just the bottom line.

Amy Kelly
Dean of Academic Support Services
South Puget Sound Community College
360-596-5416