[LIBRARYDIR] How does your school support its Library Directors?

Stan Horton stan.horton at ghc.edu
Thu Jul 26 14:21:02 PDT 2018

I'm not clear what you mean here--- my short answer is "I have a travel budget, for which I request an amount based upon my best prediction of what will be needed."  But I suspect that answer is a bit useless for you!

Are you looking for a formula of some kind?

Stan Horton
Associate Dean, Library and e-Learning
Grays Harbor College
360-538-4050