[LIBRARYDIR] EX LIBRIS LEGANTO DEMO

Christie Flynn CFlynn at pierce.ctc.edu
Wed Jul 18 14:32:20 PDT 2018

Hi Greg and Mindy (and anyone else interested in broadening the Leganto invitation),

At the request of ExLibris, this initial demo is intended for LLC and WACTCLC.  Please include key library staff if that makes sense for your institution, especially if you are unable to attend.
ExLibris is very interested in a future session for eLearning folks, but they would like to start with a dedicated session for libraries at this time. I anticipate that we can have a session with eLearning very soon on the heels of next weeks' demos.

Thanks,
Christie