[LIBRARYDIR] BAS Support Funding for Libraries

Tammy Siebenberg tsiebenberg at yvcc.edu
Wed Jan 17 11:59:19 PST 2018

Vivienne,

Yesterday I discovered an error in my part of the BAS library stories.  Our first BAS was in Business Management and our second in Information Technology Networking – System Administration.  I got them backwards in my original contribution.  Could you please make that change in your document?

Tammy

Tammy R. Siebenberg, MLIS
Director – Library & Media Services
Yakima Valley College