[LIBRARYDIR] WACTCLC, ExLibris Migration, and ELUNA

Christie Flynn CFlynn at pierce.ctc.edu
Wed Jan 24 13:11:21 PST 2018

Greetings from the WACTCLC Executive Committee,

Congratulations to all of the WACTCLC libraries who successfully migrated to ExLibris Primo and Alma in the past two years!  It is an accomplishment to be proud of.

SBCTC helped fund the ExLibris migration, enabling us to move closer to achieving our consortium goals.  Not all of the migration funding has been fully expended, so we would like to share this upcoming opportunity with the libraries that participated in the ExLibris project.

WACTCLC has the opportunity to use the remaining funding from SBCTC to subsidize travel and registration to ELUNA 2018 for the colleges that participated in the migration.  ELUNA will take place May 1-4, in Spokane. https://el-una.org/meetings/eluna-2018-meeting/

Complete this brief Google Form<https://goo.gl/forms/qhiMsqDy9jp1ZceE2> before January 30 to indicate your interest, or not, in this opportunity.  Each participating library can receive up to $1,040 but we may be able to increase that amount depending on how much is requested, or reallocate for special situations.

Process your approval, travel, and training following your campus procedures. Our fearless fiscal agent Tim Fuhrman will provide you with the details on how to request reimbursement.

Pre-registration for ELUNA ends March 26, so please register soon! https://el-una.org/meetings/eluna-2018-meeting/#reg_rates

Best wishes and happy travels,
WACTCLC Executive Committee

Christie Flynn