[LIBRARYDIR] BAS Support Funding for Libraries

Harbaugh, Melinda mharbaugh at lcc.ctc.edu
Wed Jan 17 10:28:36 PST 2018

Good morning,

A question went around our listserv recently about specific budget line items and funding for WACTC libraries to support BAS programs. Has that (or similar) information been collected? If so, could someone share it with me or point me in the right direction? I was unable to find it on the wiki.

We are preparing to offer our first BAS ECE degree, and I would like to provide information on:

*         what schools have received funding

*         how much

*         what those funds are used for

Thank you!

Melinda Harbaugh
Dean of Instruction & Learning Resources
Performing & Visual Arts, Library, eLearning, & Tutoring
Lower Columbia College
1600 Maple St, Longview, WA 98632